The design of the course in Zbraslav was inspired by Scottish and Irish links courses. Among the designers engaged in shaping and construction of the course, there were also the German golf professional with Czech roots Alex Cejka and the experienced British architect Jeremy Ford, who worked on the construction of many golf courses around Europe and the USA. Alex and Jeremy's ideas were transformed into reality by Mick McShane - a Scottish shaper nicknamed "Leonardo da Vinci with an Excavator". The perfect impression of the course and its top quality is guaranteed by the Prague City Golf team and professionals from Engelmann CZ, who have been taking care of it since 2014.
The special features of the course include spill offs, artificial embankments, sandy wastes with red sand and classic pot bunkers typical for links courses.
You will certainly not miss the unique 18-hole putting green called “Himalayas”, covering an area of nearly 5,000 m2. The inspiration for its creation was the famous “Ladies’ putting course at St. Andrews'. The putting green itself is a real jewel of the resort. Thanks to the sensitive reconstruction of the 200 years old homestead, a unique place was created for both the clubhouse and the stylish restaurant with an outdoor terrace overlooking the green of hole No. 18.
Golf course facilities
- 18-hole championship course, hosting course of the European Challenge Tour
- 18-hole putting green "Himalayas"
- Driving range with 18 roofed and 30 open-air tee positions on the largest area in the Czech Republic
- Stylish restaurant with clubhouse
- Equipment for players - men's and women's locker rooms, bag room
- Warm-up - driving range before hole No. 1
- Training hole No. 19
- 150 cars parking area
- Comprehensive services for golf tournaments, practice and lessons
- Other training grounds
- Prague City Golf Academy - training canter for youth and adults
- Pro Shop, fitting
- Unique facilities for private and corporate events